Belmont Online combines everything you love about Belmont Market with the convenience of ordering online. You can expect the same customer care and overall experience with Belmont Market Online as you would shopping in our store. Our knowledgeable staff will hand-select your order from our store and provide no-contact delivery to your car for curbside pick-up or to your home or business.
- We deliver daily to ALL of Washington County, Jamestown, and Block Island.
- Deliveries are often completed as early as the next day.
- Driveways, walkways, and stairs need to be clear prior to delivery.
Thank you for shopping with us at Belmont Market Online. It is our pleasure to provide you with exceptional customer service. Tipping of our drivers is not required, expected, or allowed. We appreciate your gratitude and encourage you to email your thanks so we can display it for all of the team members involved in your order. Have a wonderful day and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Available Promo Codes
- Use ISLANDLIFE to receive free delivery on Block Island orders of $200 or more. The offer expires on 9/6/21.
- Use BLOCKMARKET to receive three free deliveries to Block Island.
- Use HOMEFREE to receive three free mainland deliveries to all of Washington County and Jamestown.
Curbside Pickup and Delivery Fees
- Always FREE Curbside Pickup. The minimum order is $25.
- Mainland Home Delivery is $8.95 for orders under $100, $5.95 for orders from $100 to $199, and always FREE for orders over $200. The minimum order is $50.
- Block Island Delivery $9.99. The minimum order is $50.
Belmont Market maintains everyday sale prices within our online storefront. As with other online grocery retailers, prices within our online storefront may differ from in-store prices. In some cases, a flat percentage is added to items to cover the cost of the online service.
Also, please be mindful of sale end dates. Our sales week begins on Friday morning. To receive the sale pricing displayed make sure your delivery is within the same sale week.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lisa Johnson.